The grill shall never be limited to burgers and dogs. This zucchini recipe is super easy and will make for a great side.
Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
Instructions For the Grilled Zucchini:
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, shallot, garlic, rosemary and parsley; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Brush zucchini and squash with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add to grill in a single layer, and cook until charred on both sides and just beginning to soften, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with olive oil mixture.